I was checking out the course schedule in class and I was so overwhelmed. I am taking two other summer school classes and I work about thirty hours a week. Luckily, my school year with my preschoolers ends in three weeks. I then have some time off, and my classes will pretty much be my only obligation. Even though it looks like I am going to be pretty busy with school, I am determined to keep all of the courses I am signed up for. I have a goal of graduating this coming May, and as long as I have that in sight, I (hopefully) won't get off track. Right now, I'm exploring my blog and how to use it. Contrary to most people my age, I am COMPLETELY technologically challenged and "out of the loop" with all the new Internet crazes, with the exception of Facebook (I definitely jumped on that bandwagon like, four years ago). I have never blogged before in my life and I'm excited to figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get the most out of this thing, let me know! See you all next week =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done! this looks great.
ReplyDeleteMadeleine
You would never know that you are technology challenged by your Blog...it is very nice. I began reading our textbook today and luckily, in my opinion, it is not a slow read. I find our textbook very interesting because before now I knew very little about ancient history.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mary, one would never know you had challenges with setting up your first blog. I too am new to the blogging, but between FB, Myspace and Linked In, I think it will eventually become easier to manuver through the site, once ground work is completed....happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis might be the most brilliant blog I have ever seen - Nice work! Keep in mind it is the second blog I have ever seen, but don't let that influence your assessment of this comment. I am wondering right now about the verb blogging. Does a comment technically constitute blogging. Or is it merely a comment on a blog. If this whole thing is a blog then what is a single entry... is that a blog entry... Probably... Any way, enough babble... So Europe in the summer... sweet - I am VERY likely moving to London after this course is over and I graduate. Looking forward to exploring Europe. I will spend roughly 50% of my time traveling for business across the continent and the other 50% working from "home" outside of London. It is going to be most excellent. Perhaps I will start a blog so I can keep in touch with the friends and family I leave behind... Or maybe I will just pick up the phone and call them... mmm yah!
ReplyDeleteSo uh - on the clock right now expecting that this is sufficient dialog for now...
Wow... What a summer workload. I am just worried about how I am going to get through this one summer class let alone three. You are quite ambitious this summer. I am also planning on graduating next may which is why I am taking a summer class. I usually skip summer as summer is usually so busy. Good luck!
ReplyDelete